SMART SHUTTER CANADA INC
Smart Shutter Canada Limited Lifetime Warranty
Smart Shutter Canada warrants to the original buyer only, Smart Shutter products, that if installed, used and maintained according to the written instructions, the product will be free from manufacturing defects for the reasonable limited lifetime (25 years), effective from the date of purchase by the original buyer.
LIMITED WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
- Product use: This limited warranty applies only in respect to Products that are used strictly for the purpose in which they were designed, manufactured, sold and intended.
- Cleaning instructions: Use damp cloth to remove dust and finger prints. Use light dish soap and water to remove excess dirt and grime. Do not use abrasive cleaner of any kind at any time as this will void warranty.
- Warranty limitations: SSC’s liability is limited solely and exclusively to repair or replacement, at SSC’s option, of all or part of the defective product. SSC reserves the right to ask for products to be shipped back for inspection and repairs. Under no circumstances shall SSC be liable for consequential or incidental damages resulting from the defective product; this includes but not limited to costs of removal and re-installation, dis-assembly and/or reassembly, damage or injury to other property, labour costs for any purpose, or any other expense associated with warranty claim.
- Limitation of liability: There are no warranties which extend beyond the face hereof, expressly or implied, written or oral, including without limitation implied by this warranty.
- Replacement Parts or Repairs: SSC reserves the right to discontinue or change any of its products as currently manufactured, at any time. If SSC determines to make a replacement under the terms of the Limited Warranty and exact replacements are not available, SSC reserves the right to substitute a part or parts of equal quality at its sole option and discretion.
- Product has limited warranty coverage against blistering, fading, peeling, cracking and warping when used strictly for the purpose in which they were designed and application for which they are intended.
- Exclusions from limited warranty coverage: Exposure to air pollutants and normal atmosphere conditions may cause vinyl surfaces to gradually suffer accumulation of surface dirt and stains. These are normal occurrences and are not covered under SSC’s Limited Warranty.
Any defect or malfunction which has occurred due to unreasonable use or improper application.
Any damage to the product or components of the product caused by settlement of structural defects of the building in which they are installed.
------------------------------------------------------ Cut or tear along dotted line -------------------------------------------------------
Smart Shutter Canada
70 Unsworth, Units 4-5, Hamilton, Ontario, L8W 3K4
Ph.: 905.389.9800, E-Mail: email@example.com
I, _____________________________,have read and understand the terms/conditions of the Smart Shutter Canada warranty.
Ph. Number: ____________________________ E-Mail: ________________________________________________________
Date of Purchase: _________________________________________________ Invoice #______________________________